WP The Easy Way - Terms And Conditions
- wptheeasyway.co is a trading name of Square Internet Limited, a limited company in the United Kingdom, by signing up to wptheeasyway you are entering into an agreement with Square Internet Limited.
- If you purchased a premium version of the course, and are unhappy with your purchase, please email us at – email@example.com – to request a refund. A refund will be processed if your request is made within 7 days of your purchase and you provide us with your purchase receipt. We cannot provide refunds more than 7 days after your purchase.
- Access to paid versions of wptheeasyway is provided on a flexible rolling basis and can be cancelled anytime via your dashboard, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By signing up to wptheeasyway, you agree to our Marketing & Communications terms listed below, namely that we may contact you from time to time with relevant content or marketing materials.
- In no event shall Square Internet or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of advice or actions you take based on the content provided on this course/website, even if Square Internet or a Square Internet authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- If any clause of the Terms and Conditions found on this page is found to be invalid, for whatever reason, the remaining clauses remain binding on the customer. If the meaning of a clause is disputed, or in question, the closest logical meaning shall be binding and applied.
- If for any reason a dispute arises between us that we are unable to settle, both parties agree that this must be settled within the Great British Courts and under the laws of Great Britain and Wales.
- Signing up to wptheeasyway signifies acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them in full.
Marketing & Communications
- We may contact you with relevant content or marketing materials from time to time using the email address you provide upon signup.
- You can opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe and we will stop sending you relevant content.
Privacy & Cookies