Terms and Conditions
Please review our terms and conditions below.
Our terms and conditions are simple and straightforward:
- Payment must be made before work can begin on your project, Pay As You Go Website or WordPress Support Plan.
- WordPress Support Plans are offered on a flexible rolling monthly agreement, and can be cancelled at any time.
- Once a payment is made, this is non refundable under any circumstance and covers the upfront work our team will put in on your project, commencing from when we receive payment.
- Any changes to the scope or brief of our work together once we begin work may result in additional fees being charged. We will discuss this with you if and when this happens and never bill you extra without your express permission. We cannot change the scope or do extra work for free.
- We cannot be held responsible if anything ‘breaks’ or is done without consulting us by you (the client) or any third parties. We also cannot be held responsible for existing bugs or problems with the website and it is not our responsibility to fix these, unless expressly agreed.
- We may agree a provisional timeline at the project outset. Due to the nature of web development, these timelines may change due to things outside our control, delays in receiving feedback or unforeseen technical issues. As such, we cannot be held responsible to hard deadlines and these are not material to the terms of any project we work on. We will always do our utmost to complete any project as quickly and efficiently as possible, but we will not rush any work at the risk of compromising your website or delivering work that is not up to scratch.
- If we work with your live website, no changes will ever be made without your express permission.
- In no event shall Square Internet or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of our work on your websites, email accounts or any associated online accounts, even if Square Internet or a Square Internet authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- If any clause of the Terms and Conditions found on this page is found to be invalid, for whatever reason, the remaining clauses remain binding on the customer.
- If for any reason a dispute arises between us that we are unable to settle, both parties agree that this must be settled within the Great British Courts and under the laws of Great Britain and Wales.
- Payment signifies acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and is as good as your signature.