Today I’m going to be showing you how to add posts to a page on WordPress.
‘Posts’ refers to the blog posts on your WordPress website.
WordPress basically has two types of content:
- Pages (your actual website pages)
- Posts (your blog posts and useful content)
Read on to find out how.
How To Add Posts To A Page On WordPress
The first thing you need to is write a post.
You can write a post by following these instructions:
- Access your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on Posts
- Click Create New
If you’re not sure, follow the steps in this simple video tutorial.
Adding Posts To A Page
Depending on your theme, this is either going to be super easy or difficult.
If your theme sucks, it may be time to invest in a new one.
Check out Themeforest for themes.
How To Add Posts To A Page On WordPress Using Visual Composer
If your theme uses Visual Composer, now WPBakery Page Builder then adding posts to a page is easy.
You can do it following these simple steps:
- Create a page, or locate the page you want to embed your posts on.
- Create a row to hold your content
- Add the ‘news’ or ‘blog grid’ module to your page
- Configure it accordingly
- Preview and publish
How To Add Posts To A Page On WordPress Using Divi
Using Divi, this process is even easier.
As is everything with Divi.
To add posts to a page on your Divi website, follow these simple steps:
- Create a page, or access the page you’d like to add posts to
- Open up the Divi Visual Builder
- Insert the Blog module
- Configure accordingly
How easy was that?
Thanks for reading, make sure you subscribe for future WordPress tutorials.